Say hello to Doks 👋
Posted November 4, 2020 by Henk Verlinde ‐ 1 min read
Introducing Doks, a Hyas theme build by the creator of Hyas. Doks helps you build modern documentation websites that are secure, fast, and SEO-ready — by default.
Use the standard setup or easily make it your own.
Build on Hyas
Get all the Hyas goodness:
- Security aware
- Fast by default ⚡
- Development tools (linting, cleaning)
- Bootstrap framework
- Netlify-ready (functions, redirects, headers)
- Full text search — using FlexSearch 💚
- Page layouts (landing page, blog, documentation layout)
- Dark mode — switch to a low-light UI with the click of a button
- 100 scores on Google Lighthouse
- A+ scores on Mozilla Observatory
There are two main ways to get started with Doks:
- Tutorial — step-by-step instructions on how to start a new Doks project
- Quick Start — one page summary of how to start a new Doks project
- Recipes. Get instructions on how to accomplish common tasks with Doks.
- Reference Guides. Learn how to customize Doks to fully make it your own.
- Extensions. Get instructions on how to add even more to Doks.
- Showcase. See what others have build with Doks.
- Deploy to Netlify in less than a minute