1. Start New Project
Create a new site, change directories, install dependencies, and start development server.
Create a new site
Doks is available as a child theme and a starter theme.
- Intended for novice to intermediate users
- Intended for minor customizations
- Easily update npm packages — including Doks
git clone https://github.com/h-enk/doks-child-theme.git my-doks-site
- Intended for intermediate to advanced users
- Intended for major customizations
- Easily update npm packages
git clone https://github.com/h-enk/doks.git my-doks-site
Help me chooseNot sure which one is for you? Pick the child theme.
Installing dependencies can take a minute. Warnings can be ignored.
Start development server
npm run start
Doks will start the Hugo development webserver accessible by default at
http://localhost:1313. Saved changes will live reload in the browser.