Welcome to Doks! This tutorial will guide you through setting up and deploying your first Doks site.
- Install requirements. Install Node.js to get started with Doks.
- Start new project. Create a new site, change directories, install npm packages, and start development server.
- Set configuration. Set configuration for Meta data, Images, Footer, Alert, and Edit page.
- Add pages. Customize the homepage, add a blog post, and add a documentation page.
- Add menus. Add pages or links to the main, social, docs, or footer menu.
- Add images. Add a small or large image with a Doks shortcode. Images are lazyloaded, blurred up, and responsive.
- Deploy your site. Deploy your Doks site to Netlify or any other static web host.